Fishing & Tours
Explore one of the Pacific's last fishing frontiers
Jump aboard and get ready for some adrenalin packed fishing. Driftwood offers a range of fishing options ranging from half and single day trips through to extended fishing expeditions. Our boats are kept in excellent condition and we use only the best Shimano equipment.
Have the adventure of a lifetime
Go island hopping, see the eastern most point of continental Papua New Guinea or simply relax with a good book on a deserted island in one of our adventure tours. If you are a Papua New Guinea resident ask us about our discounted Kina rates.
Half Day Shore Tours
Be taken to Driftwood Resort and go swimming, snorkelling, kayaking, riding or just relax at the beach or on the wharf having a few drinks and our famous seafood.
- Duration: As long as you want between 9am and 4pm
- Location visited: Alotau
- Details: Come off your ship and take guided tour of Alotau.
- Pick up and drop off
- Visit local villages
- Swimming and snorkel in and around the Driftwood whard and beach.
- Go Paddling on our Kayaks
- Hire a bike and have a look around Alotau.
* Conditions apply. Snorkeling, Swimming and Riding require you to sign a waiver and it is for able bodied guests only. Bring your own snorkelling gear as our hire stocks are limited. Price: $10 for transport. Snorkeling, Swimming and Kayak use is FOC.
Kileton Island: Sand & Sand
- Duration: Half day
- Location visited: Kileton Island.
- Details: Insert Brochure Link Here
- Highlights: Pack your favourite book and get marooned on a beautiful deserted island. Swim and snorkel in postcard perfect turquoise waters. Explore ruins of a missionary church. Enjoy a picnic lunch (full day trip only)
* Conditions apply. See brochure for details. If you are a PNG resident ask us about our discounted rates.